Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Head Start

Greetings fellow class mates and I guess whoever might have randomly reached this page. If you are part of the latter group, I feel empathy for you and suggest that you go find something more productive to do.

I'm not sure what the rules are for this whole blog thing... Can we swear? I figure we can, cause we are adults and this is college. Can we post random shit in between homework assignments? Cause I have a plethora of funny things to show people.

If someone from the class reads this, you'll probably be thinking "why is this kid spending this much time on this little project?" The answer is simple. I was bored and had finished all my other homework.

Anyways, I think this is a good start to the "blog" that I made. I'm gonna post funny things out of principle and if Jordan Hayes, our teacher, tells me to take them down, then I guess I'll be a little let down.


Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment