Thursday, January 31, 2013

So Far So Good

At the beginning, I was told that this will be used as an E-Portfolio. I just looked into what that actually meant, and it appears that its really mainly for my own benefit so that I can see the progress that I make. And I'm sure that I can use it when applying to a 4 year university, but I like to think that these little blurbs added in between the usual essays and writing assignments will show them a little bit of my personality which is important when applying to colleges. Also, doing these things is really fun and keeps the readers and myself entertained on the way to the next real post.

1 comment:

  1. I had to make one for English too. I've kept it since it's useful, though I will likely take out the references to class eventually. The most challenging project for me was making a public service announcement.
    https://sites.google.com/site/antiquariansquill/

    ReplyDelete