Friday, January 25, 2013

Off To A Good Start

Here I am at day 1 of officially having a blog.

It's been about 24 hours since I was last on here working on my last post. Now, I have no idea how this happened, but somehow in the past 24 hours, my blog has gotten over 90 views. I've got to say, I was pretty shocked. Talk about a nice little surprise late in the day.

In terms of academia, things have been going well especially in English class. I've been staying on top of my shit which is rare, and so far I have actually been enjoying myself. The teacher is awesome and relatable, the students seem like a nice bunch. All around, its a great class and its been a blast so far. It feels weird being excited about school...

Moreover, my questions have yet to be answered in regards to posting pictures in between class work, so I'm going to just keep going for the sake of self indulgence.


No comments:

Post a Comment